Tuesday 23 November 2010

Portugal: a Country that Has Changed the World


Source: Video posted on Youtube by user jocamar15 (click here to access his page)

I saw this video on Youtube and thought it would be perfect to introduce our new series: History of Portugal.

The Portuguese history has over 2000 years and it is impossible to tell it in a very detailed manner here. Yet, I think it would be nice for the readers to know a little bit more about the history of their ancestors, because Portugal, indeed, was a country that has changed the world, as the title of the video says.

Therefore, I will try to tell a summed up history of Portugal in this blog, not through a deep approach, but listing all relevant events, every 15 days (I do similar thing at Olhar Direito blog, in which I write about the History of Brazil, but in Portuguese and in a more detailed way).

Larissa Bona

No comments:

Post a Comment